Doctors Not in their Clinics

I just wanna share with you guys my experience with MOST doctors i have visited. It was my day off from work.. I was psyched to go to a dermatologist ( ACNE loves me so much.. for the past 30 years it never left my face..lol.. ok.. for the past 31 years).. so i went with my mom who wants an appointment too.. we arrive there all smiles thinking that we'll finally get a facial or some treatment..well.. apparently she was in a meeting.. so we decided to come back after lunch.. we went to a nearby mall to kill time.. and by killing time.. i got to spend money on lunch and gas.. these weren't at all necessary if the doc was already there..so after killing time we went back.. guess what?? she's not in yet.. The secretary said that she was still in a meeting..aarrrgh! we decided to just go home and come back the next day.. all those time and money wasted coz the doc was not in.. this happened to me with my OB too..i went to her office.. but guess again.. she was in a conference somewhere outside the country.. I went to another OB.. she did arrive but hours after the schedule that was posted on her door.. Man!! those things posted on their doors are pretty little liars!! my mother had a similar experience.. she had a check up with the family doctor.. the receptionist said he'd be in at this time.. so we waited for 2 whole hours.. and right on the 2nd hour he called the receptionist saying the he wasn't coming after all.. ggrrrr... all those waiting for nothing!! but what can we do?? we need their services so we can't do anything but wait.. and wait.. and wait.. spend half a day just for a check up.. what a waste of time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tonsillectomy...

Crochet Fridge Door Handle

getting rid of stubborn xtra pounds..