CoOl CrOcHeTeD sLoUcHy bEaNiE.. :)

Ever since I started my passion for crocheting.. I have always wanted to make some cool beanies/hats because when i go to hat shops, i can't seem to find the perfect fit for me.. But since I'm a beginner.. I couldn't understand the patterns and crochet terms.. lol.. but after tons of practicing in short projects, i have created my very own dream beanie!!!! and I'm so excited to use it!!  lol

This is a combination of patterns i got from the net.. I had to tweak the patterns a bit so the beanie can fit my big head..
i just finished this.. It's actually a smaller version of the red one i made.. luv it!

I added two dark brown buttons to make my beanie more interesting.. cool huh.. lol







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tonsillectomy...

Crochet Fridge Door Handle

getting rid of stubborn xtra pounds..