Potty Pot Pot...

I was so psyched when i saw Mandy Power's page online.. She made these really cute pot holders and hot pads.. Check this out..  

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/maggies-kitchen#

After seeing her page and downloading the free pattern.. I shopped for colorful yarns so i can make a version of my own.. and my finished products are truly satisfying!! lol.. Thanks Mandy for the idea.. I now have four of my own and im planning to make more.. mixing and matching different colors! 

this pattern was from a different web site.. i forgot where i got it from.. but thanks to whoever owns the site.. i learned a new pattern for edging..

so proud!! lol.. they're off to go to their new owners!! lol

i learned another new edging.. thanks to Mandy's page!!

i luv the colors!! and this is my fave edging!

this one's a really girly version.. i used my fave edging for this one of course.. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tonsillectomy...

Crochet Fridge Door Handle

getting rid of stubborn xtra pounds..